I develop and facilitate bespoke experiential Mindfulness courses and trainings for schools, colleges, universities, charities and businesses.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) in private practice as an integrative counsellor & psychotherapist.
My experience as a counsellor & psychotherapist enhances my effectiveness in developing and facilitating experiential Mindfulness courses and trainings. My own personal Mindfulness practice, and the Mindfulness facilitation that I do, deepens my ability to connect to and communicate with my talk therapy clients.
Mindfulness training can be:
- a one hour ‘taster’ session on the essentials of secular Mindfulness,
- a half-day ‘taster’ session on the essentials of secular Mindfulness,
- one full day of experiential Mindfulness training, thoroughly covering the basic tools and techniques of secular Mindfulness,
- a course of 6 experiential Mindfulness sessions, one 90 minute session per week, for a thorough grounding in secular Mindfulness,
- a two day course: Day 1 – a thorough grounding in the basics of secular Mindfulness; Day 2 – a bespoke day. I develop this in conjunction with the client, to effectively meet client needs. Examples of previous Day 2’s: a) the effective application of Mindfulness for employees in their work situation, b) the application of Mindfulness tools for students’ use in essay writing or revising, c) Mindful leadership skills for business leaders who want to be more effective, d) using Mindfulness tools and techniques to manage anxiety, anger or depression.
As an integrative counsellor & psychotherapist I support people in addressing the following:
- Lack of Motivation and Energy
- Anger Management
- Difficult Relationships
- Grief and Bereavement
- Panic Attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Unhealthy alcohol use
- Unsafe recreational drug use
- Unhealthy eating
- Unsafe sex
I work with people in a psychodynamic and humanistic way, from the Jungian perspective of an integrated Self and the mindful perspective of connection to others, so that my clients can work towards the following:
- Mental Health
- Emotional Health
- Physical Health
- Healthy relationships with family members, friends, work colleagues and community members