My Mindfulness course offerings focus on the experiential learning of secular Mindfulness. This is what I call “learning by doing Mindfulness”.
People learning secular Mindfulness on my courses practice non-religious Mindfulness tools and techniques to achieve clarity of thought and relieve worry, tension and stress in their daily lives.
MINDFULNESS COURSE OFFERINGS:
- ‘Taster’ on the Basics of Mindfulness – one hour lesson in Mindfulness basics and relaxation
- Introduction to the Essentials of Mindfulness – half day session with plenty of time for practice
- Effective Mindfulness Practice – a one day course where people learn how to use Mindfulness tools and techniques in their lives
- ‘Tailored’ Mindfulness Workshops:
- Day 1 – learning and practising Mindfulness tools and techniques
- Day 2 – a bespoke day which I develop in conjunction with a client. Examples of previous Day 2’s:
- the effective application of Mindfulness techniques by employees in their work
- the application of Mindfulness tools for students’ use in essay writing or revising
- the application of Mindfulness skills by business leaders who want to be more effective
- Mindfulness for Daily Living – a six week course consisting of one 90 minute lesson each week where a student can establish a regular practice of Mindfulness
- Lesson 1 – What is Mindfulness?
- Lesson 2 – Holistic Mindfulness
- Lesson 3 – Physical Mindfulness
- Lesson 4 – Emotional Mindfulness
- Lesson 5 – Mental Mindfulness
- Lesson 6 – Further Application of Mindfulness in Daily Living
Each lesson consists of an introduction to the topic, the teaching of Mindfulness tools & techniques pertinent to the topic, group discussion and relaxation & meditation.